Friday, November 11, 2011

Kickball!

So, do you remember when I said I was behind on my blogging?  Well, here's another LONG overdue blog... :)

St. Mary's is raising funds to pay for the new school and church, right?  So, what better way to raise money than to host a Kickball Classic?  Here are some pics to highlight the day:

Our Team!

Auntie M kept Henry entertained for us.

Dad helping my niece, Ava kick the ball.

Wade waiting his turn in the dugout.

Yours truly and my dearest.

Uncle Brian kicking, and yes- he's always that animated. and hilarious.

My cousin, yes, I'll claim her :)

It's the Benjamin- maybe a homerun kick??

And ME!  No, not a homerun kick!  haha :)  (check out the calf muscle- ridiculous!  Maybe caused by my new love of running... I just wish the rest of my body would follow suit and tone up too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment