Thursday, November 10, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame...

My dad won tickets to a Reds game in September.... yes, I'm that far behind in my blogging... :)

Anyway, they were AMAZING seats, and he asked my brother, niece (Ava), Ben, and Wade to go with him.  I talked Ben in to taking my camera along to document the adventure:

Go Reds!

This was their view - no zoom :)  great seats!

Ben even got creative with the panoramic feature on my new camera.


Not sure why his hat was turned inside out... go figure??


They had private seats where a waiter came around to ask them if they wanted anything- Ben said it was pretty cool! :)  It was a once in a lifetime experience because we will never spring for expensive seats like that again.  If we go to a Reds game, it's the $5 nosebleed seats for us!  So, I'm glad Wade got to enjoy this game with papaw, daddy, Ava, and Uncle Kyle in style! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the panoramic picture!! The inside out cap is Wade's rally cap! If your team is down late in the game, you put your "rally cap" on (turn your hat inside out) in hopes that your team will rally and win. :)

    ReplyDelete