Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sleepover

Wade has his first sleepover a few weeks back.  He wanted to have his friend, Caleb, over.  I was on Christmas break, so it worked out!

We picked Caleb up, got Little Caesar's Pizza, and went home to let the fun begin!  Here's some pics to highlight the fun:

  Playing with ViewMasters- a gem of a find at GoodWill!  Who needs iPads or Wii games???  ha :)

Playing with the Nerf disc shooters-

I think they were telling me to STOP TAKING PICTURES because they attacked me with nerf discs.
It's a HIT!
Time to wind down with a movie... Ratatouille.
What do you get when you add about 7 blankets, an 8 ft banquet table, and some pillows??? 
.............AN AWESOME FORT!!!!!


Time to brush your teeth! Caleb insisted on Wade trying his toothpaste because it was awesome. 
Time for bed!  Caleb has his mouse and Wade has his football.  :)
The next morning we made Christmas ornaments with salt dough. 



We had bacon, eggs, and pancakes for breakfast and Caleb said, "I don't know what you put in this bacon, but it sure is good!"  That just made me laugh :)

Wade and Caleb had so much fun! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the disc flying towards you! Looks like Henry got in on the fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Takes me bake to the days of sleepovers. Such fun! Also, I would like your recipe for bacon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how sweet!!!! beautiful boys!
    best wishes!

    ReplyDelete