Wednesday, May 18, 2011

To the Moon and Back

My family:
Ben-husband
Wade-3
Henry-1

I am forever telling them that I love them.  I will state it right here, in my very first blog, that I am very blessed, and happy in the life that I have been given! :)

The title of my blog comes from the saying Wade and I use with each other.  Here's our conversation:

Mommy- Guess how much I love you.
Wade- To the table and back
Mommy- Even more than that!
Wade- To the mailbox and back
Mommy- Even more than that!
Wade- To Mamaw and Papaw's house and back
Mommy- Even more than that!
Wade- To the moon and back!

The end points are always a little different- varying from grocery store and back... to... the toilet and back- whatever he sees or thinks of at that time is what he says.  Some of them are comical! :)

But it always ends the same... "to the moon and back."

And I do, with all my heart and everything that is me, I love my family... to the moon and back!

And now that I have my first post under my belt... I'm ready to go!  So, stay tuned.... :)

2 comments: