Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Boys Room

Ben and I finished the boys' room last week, and here's the finished product:



The boys' bunkbeds.  When we told Wade he gets the top bunk, here's what he said,

Wade: Mommy, I can be like Buzz Lightyear and fly off the top of my ladder.
Me: Wade, if you jump off the top of your ladder and try to fly, you will surely break an arm.
Wade:  Don't worry Mommy, Papaw can fix it. (side note- Papaw is not a Dr.)

I just love that- the unfailing confidence in Papaw! :)  He can fix ANYTHING! 


Wade's (and soon to be Henry's) chore chart



...the namesake of my blog...
I just love how this turned out.  Got it from UpperCase Living, and couldn't be more thrilled with it!  



The 2 paintings hanging on the wall are painted by 2 of my school's 8th graders.  I asked them if they would paint an outer space themed painting, and I'd say they did a GREAT job.  I'm so happy with how they turned out.  I actually got another one to add to the collection the other day, but this pic was taken after I got it.  Thank you, girls!  You did an AWESOME job! :)



And they love it too! :)

Mission: Complete

1 comment: