Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Handprints in the Cement

We recently added on to our house.  We used to have a small 2 bedroom house.  With the addition, we now have a  3 bedroom, and 3 bathroom home that more comfortably holds our growing family.  (No, I'm not preggos, but we are thinking about that 3rd little blessing coming soon)

Anyway, so 2 weeks ago, thanks to the help of my in-laws: Joe, Jessie, Colton and Ethan, we had our sidewalks poured, and I didn't miss the opportunity to set the boys prints forever in cement! :)  



Here, Joe is helping me put Henry's hand in the cement.  We had to do it twice, he kept wiggling those little digits of his, and smearing the print.


Wade was much more cooperative. 


And the finished product!  I love it :) 
(and will certainly make a scrapbook page for this event as well!!!)

3 comments: