Friday, September 2, 2011

Let's Go Fly a Kite...

So, Wade loves kites.  Any time he sees our flag whipping in the wind on our flag post, he asks if he can fly his kite.  I love watching him fly his kite because the awe I see in his eyes is priceless.  It's innocent, inspiring, and joyful.  Ok, enough of the sappy-ness :)  Here's the story- in pictures :)

Daddy helps get the kite up in the sky.

Wade takes over control.  You can see the kite in the distance. This kite has some major string-length on it!

Henry woke up from his nap to join the fun.  I love how Wade is stooped down to help him like he's so much bigger than Henry.  I love that! :)


They are co-piloting the kite :)


Mommy had to be the runner when the kite fell.

I love how they can fly ONE kite between the 2 of them and not fight about it.

Henry saw Daddy pulling on the kite string like this to keep it in the sky... I love my little mockingbird :)


Not sure where the kite is in this picture- I just like the picture :)


1 comment: