Saturday, October 8, 2011

Finishing Touches

So, now that the flooring is down, it is time for some finishing touches:

The color scheme is gray and a light sea green/blue.  (clear and mud, right??)
Here's the curtains and pillow from the bedding set.


The bathroom keeps the gray and sea green/blue motif going.  We used brushed nickel fixtures... LOVE!  I found this shower curtain that is PERFECT too.


Transparent curtains... love the light it lets in, but need to get blinds ASAP! :)

The living room and dining room are open concept- so we went with khaki walls with 2 champagne red accent walls.
Here is a wall that is next to the new french doors:
(after hanging them, an interior design friend told me that things hanging on the wall should be eye level... so, according to that- these are too high... but I wasn't about to go puttying all those nail holes to start all over!!!)

The other side of the french doors.  I made these profile pics of my boys in photoshop.  Love them!! :)  And if you know my boys, you know that is exactly how they look side profile- they turned out really cool- if I do say so myself!  
Let me know if you'd like me to do a side profile of your kids!  I'd love to do it! :)

A pic of the french door wall.  The curtains need a little help... but other than that- turned out OK.  And, yes, I agree- the wall decor should be down lower... but again- not moving them now.

Wall opposite the french doors.  I love this :)

One of our champagne accent walls: complete with a custom made "Family" quilt square made by an art teacher friend, our wedding picture, and a portrait of Wade and Henry.

Tomorrow:  Before and Afters... My favorite part!!! :)

1 comment: