Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Henry!

It was my baby's 2nd birthday on October 1, 2011.  I can't believe how time flies (when you are having fun!)  Henry is a blanket tote-ing, daddy tackling, toe tickle-ish, belly giggling, brother imitating bowl of fun and love.  Here are  few glimpses into his birthday morning:




Both my boys love sock monkeys.  They call them "Herkelmur"  (My great-aunt Velm thought of that name from who knows where...)

My boys also love nesting dolls.  Their mamaw Becky has all sorts of them - russian dolls, santas, etc.  And, the boys love playing with them...

So, when I found this set and it combined their love of both- I knew I just had to get it :)

And he was stoked to unwrap a nesting set of Herkelmurs!!!

We had a birthday party for him, and those pics will be to come.  I just wanted to share this little bit of family together-ness first :)

Happy Birthday Henry!  
Mommy loves you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment